Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Gstreamer in ekiga

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Ah, I thought that it's the version of -plugins-bad which is taken...

The point is : as long as it was in -bad, then distributions like debian didn't want to package it... now that it moved in -base, it gets packaged!

I have installed gstreamer dependencies and the compilation is ok.

Good.

1. In video devices, input device it shows PTLIB/V4L2 (correct) and gstreamer/V4L (instead of V4L2)

Simple string change : I'll commit it later.

2. After choosing this and doing Show Call Panel and showing the local video (standby mode), it crashes. Attached, the stack trace.

Rrrrraaaahhhh... Hmmm... exactly which packages did you upgrade? I'm wondering if you don't have a bad mix of experimental&unstable packages... yes, they claim binary compatibility, but I have had strange crashes too when my packages weren't just right.