Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] News on debian snapshots
- From: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] News on debian snapshots
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:23:13 +0100
Luca Capello wrote:
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:29:00 +0100, Eugen Dedu wrote:
Peter Robinson wrote:
* The AVC plugin is not compiled anymore (the package is still there,
but will be removed soon). Please tell if you really need it. It seems
to me that ptlib needs libraw1394-dev v1, but v1 is not available
anymore on debian unstable and very soon in testing either. Here is the
error I receive with v2 installed:
Just as an FYI Fedora has had AVC disabled for quite a while (since
well before ekiga 3) and had no bug reports or complaints.
Have they had disabled DC too? I need it disable it too...
Could ptlib be adjusted to libraw1394-dev v2? Not that I use the AVC
and DC plugins , but IMHO disabling both is a regression.
For avc, there is a compile problem, as shown previously. If someone
could propose patches... (use debian unstable, download last ptlib and
For dc, as shown in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=545017, v2
does not compile, and v1 is not available anymore in debian
(I hope I am not wrong.)
] [Thread Prev