Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Latest TRUNK

Craig Southeren wrote:
Damien Sandras wrote:

..deleted

Could somebody with the problem try to make Ekiga TRUNK run with stable
OPAL and PTLIB? I'm only interested in the 'outgoing calls' problem.
- 14th Feb trunk for p/o/e worked.
- Yesterday trunk for p/o/e does not work (successfully opened, but cannot write). - Yesterday trunk for p/o and 14th Feb ekiga does not work (same error). I am not still 100% sure, because I have not executed make install for ekiga, I just executed src/ekiga (still I think it should have worked).

Then the fault lies in PTLIB/OPAL ?

The last change to the ALSA plugin was was on 5 Feb:

Finally, 14th ptlib and today's opal/ekiga show the audio error.

=> opal broke between 14th and today/yesterday.