Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] release for gnome schedule? + Gstreamer status
- From: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] release for gnome schedule? + Gstreamer status
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 20:45:05 +0100
Julien Puydt wrote:
Peter Robinson a écrit :
I'm not sure about the status of GStreamer. Snark, can you comment on
It compiles and I can get a list of devices like audio in/out and a
video picture (my lappie doesn't have webcam and haven't got around to
testing 3.1 on my netbook).
I did comment on it pretty recenly (18th of january), but it's probably
a good idea to remind where things stand :
- video preview works, though Eugen reported a crash, but I'm not sure
he didn't have binary packages incompatibilities (partially upgraded
gstreamer packages -- the theory is that they're ABI&API compatible...
but I saw strange things when I had a mix of unstable+experimental
debian packages) ;
I confirm that video preview works.
I had also a reproducible crash (I don't think I have reported this
one), but it gone away after updating once again gstreamer plugins good.
] [Thread Prev