Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga description

Ok, that covers the video part then..

"Converse with family, friends and business associates over the internet?"

-C

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
Looking at what I currently have in Fedora when I hover over the icon
I get two lines. The first is
"IP Telephany, VoIP and Video Conferencing"
And the following line is
"Talk to people over the internet"

So I think its a second line, with the first one already mentioning
video conferencing.

Peter