Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] pwlib.pc in windows

Michael Rickmann wrote:
Am Montag, den 20.04.2009, 19:38 +0200 schrieb Eugen Dedu:
Michael Rickmann wrote:
Am Montag, den 20.04.2009, 18:49 +0200 schrieb Eugen Dedu:
Michael Rickmann wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 19.04.2009, 15:01 +0200 schrieb Eugen Dedu:
Hi,

Is win32/diff/ptlib_pwlib.pc.in still used?

None of the diffs in the win32 subdir is used any longer.
Could win32/diff directory be removed completely?

Yes, I think that Win32 Ekiga will be built without separate
configuration files and patches. None of the files in the current diff
dir is used for current builds. May be that we will need a patch to make
the directx headers temporarily compatible with the configure of ptlib.
But I think I can fix that directly.
Michael
The goal is to have all windows (debian etc.) patches integrated upstream. If needed, a patch could be put temporarily in win32.

So I wanted to remove completely win32/diff, but I had just noticed that the diff directory is used in the win32/Makefile (search for diff, afterwards DIFF). Are you sure win32/diff can be removed??

It can be removed, perhaps not now. That will break the Makefile even
more - there are lots of dependencies on the unused configuration files.
Currently, the Makefile is broken and outdated anyhow. My suggestion is
that we wait until Win32 Ekiga 3.2 is usable including VFW, DirectX,
provide a new Makefile and remove the diff dir then.

Very well!