Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] locked mutex destroyed at shutdown

Eugen Dedu wrote:
Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 09 septembre 2008 à 08:44 -0400, Jared D. McNeill a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:

Unfortunately, without gdb, it is like looking for a needle in a
haystack :(
There are so many mutexes...
Is there an equivalent of PTHREAD_DIAGASSERT on Linux that you could use to reproduce the error?

Could you install an older version of gdb, which has no problems with threads?

We gained a new threading library between 4.0 and 5.0, and the kernel doesn't yet support it. I'm told that the current gdb works on core dumps, so I'm trying to convince ekiga to dump core on SIGABRT now..