Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Bluez-devel] Common file "sbc.c" in Ekiga/Opal and Bluez

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
Hi Christian,

can we first talk about you statically linking MPL and LGPL code
together. This doesn't look like a good idea to me.
Actually, it is the SBC codec plugin for Opal that is loaded dynamically.
Does this make things better or worse?

that should be fine, but you need to put LGPL on the parts you wrote to include the SBC routines and make them work.

Is there a library that contains the SBC functions that we can link against ?

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins