Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Call for testing our new ekiga.net platform

Congrats To evryone involved for the new interface !

Suggestion : Maybe donations could be used to buy a certificate for 20 $/Year ?

IE7 / Chrome and FF3 security message make the newbie user think usually the website is dead ( experience inside )

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:48 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
> Thank you for the feedback. I think i have fixed everything.
>
> http://www.ekiga.net

Hi All,

Very nice and congrats on yet another massive upgrade!

Once thing I have noticed (not sure if this is ekiga or ekiga.net) but
if i search for a user that I know is online (IE from one account on
one laptop to another account on another) I get a '1 user found' but
the user isn't listed in the search results. I only get 'results
restricted to 100' at the top and no people. Same goes if I search the
the other use. There's a screen shot attached.

Peter

BTW I just tried to send this with the screenshot attached but it got moderated.