Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Call for testing our new ekiga.net platform

Hi Yannick,

Here is my feedback:

  * Page Home

At the bottom there is a long link that takes the whole sentence.  I
would recommend it to link only the words "Further information" like:

Ekiga.net.

For what I remember from my HTML hacking days, this is a recommendation
from the W3C ;)

The same way I would recommend to replace the link "Download the Ekiga
softphone" against "<a href="">Download</a> the Ekiga softphone", that
is just one sentence upper.

  * Page Services

The last paragraph "Presence Web Button" ends with a colon ":".
Perhaps you forgot to add the button images?

  * Page Register

The terms and conditions are splitted into two lines, one line would
suffice, or even without the label we would understand, there is
already the frame label.

  * Page Registration Success

The text "If you are using another softphone, you'll probably need the
"registrar" too: ekiga.net" reads odd to me.  I would state "you'll
probably need to set the "registrar" to: ekiga.net".

Also, reduce the width of the image "Ekiga.net Account" to 70-60%
maybe.  Remember that not everyone has something over 1024.

Cheers
Mike