[Ekiga-devel-list] test report: SVN trunk on Debian sid system

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 11:29:53PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> so I downloaded ptlib/opal/ekiga trunk and compiled them by hand.

> Results:

>  1) Ekiga freezes as soon as I try to use the keyboard,

Actually it seems only the UI freezes; if any call was in progress at
the freeze time, the call continues just OK, even the video.

The freeze happens as soon as I press any key (even just a modifier,
such as alt) when ekiga has keyboard focus.

--
Lionel