Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] question about modifying ekiga codes

Hi Damien,

I do not think it is necessary to go to alsa. maybe I am wrong.
Just imagine that another application stores wave format data into some buffer
or a file, and ekiga, instead of reading wave from microphone/sound card, will
read data from the buffer or the file.
I think this process does not bother the alsa.

I am wondering whether it is feasible? or you can point out something wrong
inside.

thanks

Sam