[Ekiga-devel-list] Status of ekiga tunk?

Hi All,

What is the status of the svn trunk? Is it in a state where ekiga
should be able to register to sip registrars? I have two accounts, one
with ekiga.net and one with Freshtel (an Australian VoIP provider) and
they both come back with Could Not Register (timeout). I know they
should work with my connection as they have in the past and a SIP wifi
handset I have works fine with Freshtel on the same connection.

Other than that its all compiles and runs fine on Fedora8 and is
looking good :-)

Peter