Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling current svn version on Debian lenny

Hi Yannick!

Thanks for that. Am I visially impaired or is the Wiki not linked from www.ekiga.org? Let me check how far I will get. I will happily share my experience on the Wiki once it will actually work for me.

Regards,
Torsten

yannick schrieb:
Hi,

I've a step-by-step which works for ubuntu Gutsy and hardy here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu
It should be very close to debian.

I've also almost the same + a chroot here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Talk:Additional_Information

Those documents cover a full installation with as much plugins/options
as possible.

If you want, I can give you an acces to the wiki if you want to document
your work for Debian on the wiki.

Regards,
Yannick