Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling current svn version on Debian lenny

Hi,

I've a step-by-step which works for ubuntu Gutsy and hardy here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu
It should be very close to debian.

I've also almost the same + a chroot here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Talk:Additional_Information

Those documents cover a full installation with as much plugins/options
as possible.

If you want, I can give you an acces to the wiki if you want to document
your work for Debian on the wiki.

Regards,
Yannick