[Ekiga-devel-list] AccountCore

To all,

I have just committed a huge diff to SVN (approx 6000 lines).

It is unfinished work and has some limitations. However, I wanted to
commit it because I will be away for 10 days : 3 days in Mont-de-Marsan
(Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) and one week in Istanbul for
GUADEC (guadec.org). If you want to listen to my talk, feel free to
join.

The new code is the last huge missing part in the engine : an
AccountCore.

The AccountCore manages accounts using Banks of Accounts. A Bank is a
templatized class managing a given type of Account. Currently, OPAL
accounts are supported. They can be registered using an
AccountSubscriber.

This code will allow fixing limitations of the old code :
- when removing an account you stayed registered
- when editing an account, you had to tick/untick the toggle box to
update your settings
- ...

However, there are still things to do :
- H.323 Registering is broken
- Unregistering does not work
- The Assistant and PC-to-Phone dialogs are not rewritten yet using the
new framework
- Deleting an account is not implemented

They are simple things to fix if you have time.

The rest should work.
--
 _     Damien Sandras