Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ubuntu Heron Packages

Hi Damien

> Were you the guy with who I talked about H.323 on the first row ?
Could be :-) I'm the one who came to you after the speech and I talked about my OpenPhone / Gnomemeeting adventures :-) I recently found some old videos of this time and I'm surprised about how good the image quality (CIF/H261) actually was- OK we blew the DSL lines of some colombian Internet café though ...

Anyway. I tried to install the snapshots on another Hardy machine. The gtkonly version this time. The same result.

Now the question: Is there anybody who successfully run Ekiga snapshot on Hardy- and if - what has he/she done??? Probably I'm missing dependencies (anything special on Hardy)? Probably something to do with dbus.

Eagerly looking forward to get Ekiga up and running again.

Greetings from Berlin