Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Snapshots for Ubuntu Hardy: Registration fails

Hi

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Bad news, your  public IP address and ports in the PDU seem to be
> correct. It looks like your router is dropping the packet, but it should
> not.
>
> I have no idea what it can be :(

I also tried it in another network where I have open access, no NAT
involved, I get an official IP address. No luck there either - as
mentioned before, Ekiga 2.0.12 works in both networks with the very same
settings.

Anyone out there who uses the Ekiga snapshots successfully with Ubuntu
Hardy?

Best regards,
Hannes