Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga account creation in druid

Hi All just to carry on this.

I just came across this

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/devel/h350.html

Which would mean if I understood that Openser could use a LDAP Backend and so that we could register a new User directly through LDAP way.

I don't know if this can be easier.

Vincent I'm open to test you druid / server  script .