Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Automated answering machine for H.323 and SIP

2007/12/4, Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com>:
To all,

    A new automated test tool has been deployed for both H.323 and SIP users.

    and in a wide variety of codecs (G.711, Speex, ILBC, etc)

Hi Craig , htis is great news !  a speex test machine  was needed.

When trying to call echo sip opalvoip net with my ekiga account on Xlite ; I get a Bad Gateway error. Need to investigate

--
Michel memeteau