Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fail to compile ekiga, need PWLib library

just inform that I solved this problem by:

1. make uninstall and make clean in pwlib, opal and ekiga
2. delete everything of
   /usr/include/ptbuildopts.h
   /usr/include/ptlib.h
   /usr/include/ptclib
   /usr/include/ptlib
3. re-compile pwlib, opal and ekiga

I think the reason is I did make the system clean.

Quoting shiys vt edu: