Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Debian packages

thomas schorpp wrote:
Eugen Dedu schrieb:
thomas schorpp wrote:
thomas schorpp schrieb:
Eugen Dedu schrieb:
Hi,

I think that currently trunk is much more important than stable branch (which is rarely modified), so, starting from now, ekiga-snapshot will use the trunk version, not the stable branch. Please let me know if it is really a problem for you. More information below:

ok.

This email summarises information about debian packages on ekiga Web
site, http://snapshots.ekiga.net.  This site provides three kinds of
packages:

1. one package for non-free codecs, to be installed together with
official debian packages currently from experimental (stable release)

Patch for official debian experimental 3.0.1 users attached.

Thanks, applied (removed version dependency completely). Will be available this evening.

Ouh, that's a CM control violation which could bring dozens of new weird bug reports down on us if users install left around old plugin with next stable opal version or whatever, can't You OR it?

Tom, I removed the version, not the package name. It still depends on libpt2.4.2. Isn't ok?