Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Debian packages

Eugen Dedu schrieb:
Hi,

I think that currently trunk is much more important than stable branch (which is rarely modified), so, starting from now, ekiga-snapshot will use the trunk version, not the stable branch. Please let me know if it is really a problem for you. More information below:

ok.

============

This email summarises information about debian packages on ekiga Web
site, http://snapshots.ekiga.net.  This site provides three kinds of
packages:

1. one package for non-free codecs, to be installed together with
official debian packages currently from experimental (stable release)

Hi Eugen, sorry not possible, dependency breakage:

apt-cache showpkg libopal3.4.2-plugins-non-free
Package: libopal3.4.2-plugins-non-free
Versions: 3.4.2~1 Dependencies: 3.4.2~1 - libopal3.4.2 (5 3.4.2~1) --------------------------------------------^
apt-cache policy libopal3.4.2
libopal3.4.2: