Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] gstreamer in trunk

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
For gstreamer support I must install libgstreamermm-0.10-dev.

No, I used gstreamer only. But GstApp isn't packaged by debian because they don't consider it stable enough.

You should recompile gstreamer-plugins-bad yourself.

Sorry, I don't have simpler : the current situation is that debian doesn't package because it isn't stable enough, it doesn't get stable enough because it isn't used more, and it isn't used more because it isn't packaged. Sigh.

Notice that video input worked pretty well last time I checked, but audio didn't : I still have to work on it more.