Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Crash with Ekiga Windows rev7315 & Xlite on h263p

2008/12/1 Matthias Schneider <ma30002000 yahoo de>
Hi Michel,
unfortunately I dont see anything wrong in your debug output. Do you think you could get a backtrace?

I will try.

Ekiga seems not to have received any remote video frames yet.

Because Xlite needs manual input for the Xlite video to start and I guess the crash appear before the video gets activated.

BTW, disabling the video ( By disabling H263p for example ) makes the crash disappear.