[Ekiga-devel-list] Crash with Ekiga Windows rev7315 & Xlite on h263p

Hi ,  I quickly tested  latest Ekiga Windows beta with latest Xlite v 3.0 ( Mac) .

As soon as Ekiga tried to open the video (remote it seems) Ekiga crashed.

I grabbed a debug trace  so I'd like to have your input about the possible reasons.

trace can be grabbed from http://pastebin.com/f56c4760d

My Nat config is pretty non-sense as the call is between two endpoints behind the same nat and avahi can't be used.

i'm almost I used Video with Xlite Few months ago while Ekiga Linux  Was still SVN 2.9. I will test with Linux as well Soon.

--
Michel memeteau