[Ekiga-devel-list] Does having status about ekiga.net people need to be registered to ekiga.net?

Hi,

I have people with address A ekiga net in my roster. Their status is shown in the roster ONLY if I am registered to ekiga.net. Is it normal? I.e. should I be registered to ekiga.net to have status about its people?

Imagine 4 such servers, offering presentity. Should I be registered to each of them to see presentities of people registered to them?