Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] autogen.sh is not explained in INSTALL file

Le dimanche 10 août 2008 à 18:07 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> INSTALL file is the classical file, which writes about configure, make,
> make install.  However, ekiga does not have configure, but uses
> autogen.sh.  I propose to add the following sentence in the INSTALL
> file, or elsewhere, if this file should not be touched:

There is a misinterpretation here. Ekiga comes with a configure script.
The script is not in TRUNK because it is generated by autogen.sh and put
in the release tarball when you run 'make dist' to generate the tarball
when doing a release.
--
 _     Damien Sandras