[Ekiga-devel-list] autogen.sh is not explained in INSTALL file

INSTALL file is the classical file, which writes about configure, make, make install. However, ekiga does not have configure, but uses autogen.sh. I propose to add the following sentence in the INSTALL file, or elsewhere, if this file should not be touched:

snoopy:~/softs/ekiga/ekiga$ diff INSTALL INSTALL.new
12a13,21