[Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 build broken - status before the weekend

Hi all!

Just for those waiting ...

I don't only have no progress, but I am moving backwards.

Last time, I had it to the point where it compiled, but I had issues with nsis. (See my earlier posting.) Because that nsis issues might be some 64 bit problem, I set up a new machine with a Debian testing (lenny) with 32 bit and re-tried the build. With no success at all again, unfortunately.

I also tried to revert to the last revisions in SVN of OPAL and PTLib which worked for me last time, but again, all kinds of strange compilation errors. Guys, this is *frustrating*. I am spending days and nights and not getting anywhere.

Did anyone ever make it to an installer.exe recently?

I know that trunk was broken anyway last night, so that definitely hit me as well at some time, but I understand that was fixed? I also not sure if the patches (win32_opal.patch and win32_ptlib.patch) are committed in the meantime or not, so I always try both, with or without them, but no success.

I am off for the weekend, so more of this next week.

If anyone managed to build, then please let me now:

- SVN revisions used
- distro (incl. 32 / 64 bit, if distro is "testing", of when?)

Regards,
Torsten