[Ekiga-devel-list] Windows binaries with h264 and speex support

Dear folks,

I am new to the list and have been trying to catch up a bit with what is going on here via the archive. I am looking for windows binaries with support for h264 and speex for testing purposes. I am posting here (and not the user list) since it seems that this is part of the trunk, i.e. the coming 3.0 release and not of the official 2.x releases.

I have come across the nightly builds that were produced up to a certain time, but none of them has been working for me. I have been copying SDL.dll to the gtk directory as instructed, but could not get any binary from the snapshot to work. They all crash when starting.

Could somebody point me at a binary that I can try? It can be an older one, as long as it has support for h264 and speex. I can cope with buggy binaries and would be happy to report bugs that I find. I just want to test the binaries and especially the video and audio quality.

Thanks in advance.

/Emmanuel
begin:vcard
fn:Emmanuel Frecon
n:Frecon;Emmanuel
org:FamilyPhone AB
adr;quoted-printable:;;=C3=85rsta=C3=A4ngsv. 1A;Stockholm;;10132;Sweden
email;internet:emmanuel frecon familyphone se
title:Chief Architect
tel;cell:+46707333263
note:This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard