Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-windows user doesn't hear sound

Hello again..
Dieter Rogiest a écrit :
I installed ekiga-setup-2.0.9-BETA.exe on the WinXP computer of my sister.
On my Mandriva Linux 2007.1 computer I built ekiga_2.0.9 (I'm a little bit disappointed that you don't build ekiga for Mandriva).

Here is my first bug (today) with ekiga-windows-2.0.9:
The first time I called with ekiga-linux-2.0.9 to my sister she couldn't here me, I could hear her well. She could see my video and I could see her video. With Ultravnc I looked at her ekiga-windows: at Audio Devices the settings looked okay, I also clicked on "Detect Devices" (I don't know whether that helped). Then I called her again and now she was able to hear me. I called several times with her (disconnecting and reconnecting just to test it) and it went well. But the fifth time I callled her, again she could not hear me. I did the same steps from above with Ultravnc: clicked on her "Detect Devices" (and I still don't know whether that was the solution). I called her again and she could hear me again.

Give us some more details including a -d 4 output.
What's the device before clicking on "Detect Devices". Is there any device selected. Is it possible that your sister has another application that control the audio mixer?

Luba Vincent