Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [info] Re: Ekiga INVITE requests are rejected by OpenIMS P-CSCF

Le jeudi 10 mai 2007 �6:53 +0200, Dragos Vingarzan a �it :
> Dear Thomas,

> This whole discussion doesn't make any sense especially as it started
> from a some bug-reports from a user. I think that it would be more
> important to actually investigate those issues and try to fix them then
> to have pointless discussions about the patenting system.

As the maintainer of Ekiga, I couldn't agree more.

Let's move to the real problem please.
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   NOVACOM         :