[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga INVITE requests are rejected by OpenIMS P-CSCF

   Hello,

I am testing the functionality of Fraunhofer Fokus OpenIMS core network with different SIP phones and found out strange behavior of Ekiga, which could be considered as a possible bug.

Ekiga registers and then tries to establish a call.

REGISTER request is the following:

REGISTER sip:open-ims.test SIP/2.0

CSeq: 16 REGISTER

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 193.80.90.168:5080;branch=z9hG4bK0e6ff04b-80fc-db11-8ff4-000c297175a0;rport