Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Wiki: how to debug on Windows

Hi Yannik,

thats good work you have done on the wiki. Right now thats all information I
wanted to put on the wiki for now. In case I come up with more, would it be
better to send you the info or edit it directly? As I can see by the changelog
you seem to be the most knowledgable person about the wikis contents...

Matthias