Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fixes for win32 build

Hi Yannik,

yes, that was me. I didnt write anything about the problem that I described in
this email on the wiki since I first wanted to check whether its my system or
if the makefile should be changed. In case the changes go into the win32
buildscript it should work out of the box (like described in the wiki) and
download, patch and compile ekiga and all its dependencies. In the beginning it
wasnt quite clear to me that this script is for cross compilation and not for
mingw compilation on the win32 target system itself - I think there where also
some mailing list postings about that. In case I find more useful information I
will advise you/update the wiki. Only trouble I had with the win32 build so far
is that CIF resolution does not work on my setup - I will investigate...

Bye
Matthias