Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Blacklisting

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:46:03 +0100
Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> I have thought about this.

May I try to summarize (correct me if I'm wrong)

Introduce a call-activity handler that
(1) Is controlled directly or indirectly by the endpoint
(2) fires signals as notification of call state changes (similar to DBUS
    external behaviour)
(3) processes a list of call-state handlers in order of some abstract
    priority and react on their return code
(4) don't mix up the meaning of the handlers for (2) and (3) ;-)

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.