Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Blacklisting

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:46:03 +0100
Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Basically, each handler answers either "Ok, I handled, stop there" or
> "Go down the list".

That reminds me of something else: Could you add a type classification
to the plugin code? I mean, just an ID that tells the system if it's a
addressbook source or a call handler for incoming calls - not that we
need it right now, but imagine you create a window that displays
information about loaded/present plugins.

That class could also be retrieved under runtime from the separate
plugins, though.

J.

--
Der Mensch, der bereit ist, seine Freiheit aufzugeben, um
Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird beides verlieren.