Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Problems with win32 compile

Hi Matthias,

make update-sources

is a new step I was not familiar with. Now that you mentioned it, I tried it and
am now able to compile successfully. Since I was having trouble with the new
Makefile, I was reverting to the stale Makefile and therein lay my problems.
Thanks for clearing this up. I knew I was missing a key step in the compile
process and I assume this new step was introduced sometime in July. I realize
this project is in a heavy state of flux with lots of important additions.
I will be testing the win32 trunk version on an ongoing basis and report issues
to this mailing list.

Thanks
Anand

PS: I checked the wiki and the make update-sources is there. Silly of me
not to have checked the updated wiki first.