Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Problems with win32 compile

Hi Anand,
although the win32 version compiles I cannot give you a guarantee that it will actually work. This
is a highly experimental development version with heavy changes going on every day, and there is
no actual milestone defined what should work with in this revision and what not. Unfortunately, I
do not have access to a windows system right now and cannot confirm the correct functioning.

Matthias