[Ekiga-devel-list] Intel IPP support in Ekiga

In the Ekiga 3.0 roadmap wiki, there is a line-item that states

- Support for plugins for audio and video codecs (Craig, sponsored by Intel)

I assume this is support for the Intel IPP(Integrtated Performance Primitive)
Libraries. This is marked green.

Green  means development that this is complete and committed in SVN. Can someone
give me a pointer as to where Craig has done the commit so I can do some
evaluations with the Intel IPP coders.

Thanks
Anand