Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Problems with win32 compile

Hi Anand,
the problem you mentioned was fixed by me with revision 5198 nearly one week ago. Do you have the
latest Makefile for windows?

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk/win32

If you have all the dependencies installed like mentioned on the wiki you should be able to
compile ekiga with

make update-sources
make

I just did so on my local machine.