[Ekiga-devel-list] Problems with win32 compile

Vincent,
I am no longer successfully able to cross-compile Ekiga for win32.
I used to be able to compile in the 2nd week of July but lately, some
makefiledependencies have changed and in pwlib I get the error
./src/ptclib/psnmp.cxx:107:error: `PSNMP` has not been declared

Anyone else having trouble compiling the SVN trunk version of Ekiga
and other components necessary to produce a binary for win32 or is it
just my development environment?

Thanks
Anand