Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga account creation in druid

Captcha is usually bad habit. It completely forgets people with disabilities.

michel memeteau a écrit :
On 18/04/07, *Jan Schampera* <jan schampera web de <mailto:jan schampera web de>> wrote:

     > The usual way is to put some alphanumeric in an image the user should
     > enter to register.

    It's on the client software.

Yes but look how gizmo did it , you need to fill the same captcha on the website or on the client . So using captcha in the php request by default could be good I guess , but I'm not an expert for this .

If nobody tried it I could give a try , What do people think about this feature ? Useful ? Necessary ?