Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga account creation in druid

On 18/04/07, Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de> wrote:

> The usual way is to put some alphanumeric in an image the user should
> enter to register.

It's on the client software.

 Yes but look how gizmo did it , you need to fill the same captcha on the website or on the client . So using captcha in the php request by default could be good I guess , but I'm not an expert for this .

If nobody tried it I could give a try , What do people think about this feature ? Useful ? Necessary ?

--
Michel memeteau