[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga account creation in druid

Hi , congrats for the 2.0.9 version of ekiga .

I'm sending my Windows contacts an invitation to install ekiga ( even if it's beta ) , so far most of the problem is that they run ekiga before validating the email for the account creation.

Is account creation through the druid , a feature that is meant to be integrated before the 3.0 ?

I did not see it on :

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/ekiga/trunk/src/gui/druid.cpp?view=log

Is this a wanted feature ? I guess the account could be erased if the email is not validated by 7 days for example , but activated by default after the creation through the druid ( Is this can be achieved  through  a POST http request ?  )

I'll tell you about next step with my windows friends using their webcam and mic ,

PS : we tried windows messenger , it does not install on some machine , download on MS website failed sometimes, not so easy to configure ....

--
Michel memeteau