Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga CVS access

Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> writes:

> Zou, Yixiong a écrit :
> > How can I access the Ekiga CVS server?  I can only find CVS snapshot
> > available on the website.  But without a date, I am not sure how current
> > the snapshot is.  Does Ekiga allow public read-only access to its CVS
> > server?
>
>  From cvs.gnome.org.

The normal way to specify CVS roots is something like

:pserver:username hostname:/path

just quoting a hostname isn't really helpful. Especially since pservers often
require an empty password, non-empty password, or specific password depending
on how they're configured.

Why isn't there a page on ekiga's home page with CVS instructions like other
software projects? It must get tiresome having people ask this question
repeatedly. You seem to go out of your way to hide it.

--
greg