Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga on Nokia770

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:59:14 +0200
Von: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
An: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga on maemo SDK

> Armin03 gmx net a écrit :
> > now ekiga runs on my PC.
>
> Good.
>
> > I installed scratschbox and now I try to start ekiga on maemo SDK.
> > I had the same problems with libraries.
>
> Notice how you don't mention which... could you give the error message?
>
> > 1.did anyone manage to install ekiga on Nokia 770 or on maemo SDK
>
> > 2.now I try to static-compile ekiga on my PC .but up to now I did not
> manage it.
> > I changed the Makefile: EKIGA_LIB_CFLAGS = - static but without success.

Hello,
my goal is to install ekiga on Nokia 770.
solution:  I would like ekiga as static to compile so that it on each system run can.   but I do not know how.

What is the error message?
I dont have a error.
Thanks
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl