Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga on maemo SDK

Armin03 gmx net a écrit :
now ekiga runs on my PC.

Good.

I installed scratschbox and now I try to start ekiga on maemo SDK. I had the same problems with libraries.

Notice how you don't mention which... could you give the error message?

1.did anyone manage to install ekiga on Nokia 770 or on maemo SDK

2.now I try to static-compile ekiga on my PC .but up to now I did not manage it. I changed the Makefile: EKIGA_LIB_CFLAGS = - static but without success.

How do other projects compile as static ? What is the error message?