Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] cannot receiveincomming callsafterEkiga runs for a minu

Le samedi 30 septembre 2006 à 14:06 -0400, Jonathon Conte a écrit :

> Damien, I'd be happy to send you stipend for working on this issue. Do you
> have a paypal account or another way for me to transfer funds to you?

Jonathon, there is a paypal account referenced on ekiga.org, however, I
can not promise I will be able to work on that issue before a few days.
Moreover, more than a donation, what would be useful to me is a
Broadvoice account and a few steps to try to reproduce the problem.

Notice that I will probably not be able to look at the problem before 2
weeks.

Thanks for your support,
--
 _      Damien Sandras